From the moment we meet you at the Salt Lake City airport, and continuing even after you have returned home, we at SerView will do everything in our power to meet your individual learning and accommodation needs. At SerView we combine the industry's highest quality training with a unique learning environment to ensure that you have a most successful and enjoyable training experience. It is this sincere focus on your needs that sets SerView apart from the rest.
- INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - We can't say enough about the individual attention to detail that you will receive before, during and after class. Every effort is made in order to deliver a great experience. Listen to what others are saying about SerView.
- EXTREME TRAINING - SerView's exclusive course curriculum and hands-on training methods have been fine-tuned over many years and are continually being updated. This established method of training will blast you through the training experience.
- SMALL CLASSES - Smaller class sizes allow better interaction between Students and Instructors, which in turn accelerates the learning process. Typically SerView classes range in size from 4 to a maximum of 8 students.
- HIGHLY SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORS - SerView instructors have many years of successful teaching experience. Not only are they experts in the classes they teach, but they are experienced in recognizing and meeting the needs of individual students to assure success.
- EXTENDED AVAILABILITY TRAINING LABS -Our quality training labs and equipment are available for your use far beyond the normal classroom sessions. If you learn best at midnight, or at 4:00 in the morning, our training labs are available to you at any time.
- NO-PASS-NO-PAY GUARANTEE -SerView offers the only real no-pass-no-pay guarantee in the industry. Other programs offer free test retakes, but at SerView, if you fail to certify and you are unhappy with the training you have received, we offer tuition reimbursements (see our full guarantee for details).
- UNPARALLELED LOCATION -SerView's headquarters are literally situated at the foot of Utah's spectacular Rocky Mountains. Arrange with us to extend your stay for a few days and enjoy the world's best powder snow skiing in the winter or fly fish for monster trout in the famous Provo River (only minutes from our offices) in the summer. We will do whatever we can to make your trip as successful and enjoyable as possible.